Busy

 Hello,


I am currently working on guides for the Shadowbringer's Relics- from the crafters, gatherers, and of course the battle classes. However the first part of the battle class- I had already completed with my main class. So at the present time- I am working on my alt so I can take the screenshots of that first part. While this is going on- I also finally got a job- so I'm working and am the Maid of Honor for my best friends wedding- which is in two month. I'm helping her craft stuff for her wedding- so most of the guys won't be completed till after her wedding...…. because I totally bit off more than I can chew with all the crafting. I'm hoping to have the Shadowbringer's Relic guides done by the end of July (if the final part is out by then) and will be working on the Eureka guides after that. 

Thank you for waiting patiently!

Kisa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dawntrail Expension 7.0

  MSQ:     A New World to Explore     Old Sharlayan (X: 9.2, Y: 11.2) Ojika Tsunjika Role Quest (DOW quests)     Uncouth Customers     Tuliy...