Welcome to Eorzea!

I started playing Final Fantasy XIV years ago- like when the servers started back in August of 2013. I had pre-ordered FFXIV 1.0 but alas my computer couldn't handle it. 1.0 did not do so well. When FFXIV a Realm Reborn as announced- I pre-ordered it- for my PS3. Both my sister and I were ready! I started on the server Malboro and started out as a White Mage. Eventually I would go to my try and true love of being a Black Mage- but you can see the differences from back in 2013/2014 to now in 2020. Here are screenshots from 2013/2014 of my White Mage and Black Mage: 



And now in 2020- looked for the same locations and same emotes!:



How time flies when your having fun. Hell- you can even see Mor Dhona from 2013 to now- so different. Well since I started years ago, I found lots of good sites for information, but due to my Chronic Migraines (and them usually being on a white background) I have to limit myself from using them. So I decided for myself to create a blog to 1- compile all the information for myself and 2- have the links to sites that I use but sometimes forget because of the migraines. 

I will always credit the site that I find the information from and whatnot. I just will have it on a non-white background for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dawntrail Expension 7.0

  MSQ:     A New World to Explore     Old Sharlayan (X: 9.2, Y: 11.2) Ojika Tsunjika Role Quest (DOW quests)     Uncouth Customers     Tuliy...